With the holidays and beach days spent lounging by the pool, we have only have one thing on our mind.
Hair removal. We all dream of having smooth bare legs and a smooth bikini link – thankfully there is a solution that doesn’t mean reaching for the hot molten wax. Laser hair removal is not new news but a growing number of clinics specialise and offer pain-free easy hair removal – saving the lives of many women who need to be fuzz free for that holiday in the med!
So if you’re ready this and looking at body reflection in the mirror and thinking it’s time for a shedding, here are 7 things that you need to know for that all important laser hair removal appointment you’ll make.
1. Be sure to shave before your appointment – it makes the laser hair removal technician’s job so much easier!
2. Don’t wax! Laser hair removal is not as effective if the pigment of the hair follicle is not visible.
3. Laser Hair removal typically requires 5-6 sessions for maximum results – don’t expect perfection after the first visit.
4. Book an appointment 4-6 weeks in advance of your hair growth cycle.
5. Laser Hair Removal may sound painful but it’s really only like having an elastic band snapping against your skin.
6. Avoid heat and keep that Aloe Vera on standby after an appointment if you have sensitive skin
7. Ask as a clinic what lasers they use. Some hair follicles are difficult to detect such as blonde, grey and red hair. Don’t be afraid to ask questions!
For more information on laser hair removal treatment, book a free consultation with a friendly member of the team.